2014 Indiana State Fair Day #15: $5 Foodie Day
Friday, August 15, 2014
- $5 Foodie Friday — Discounted items at all vendors and $5 admission
- All Day Ride Survival Midway Special with unlimited rides for $30 — Midway Noon to 11 p.m.
- Hoosier Hospitality Awards & Will Koch Award Program—Farm Bureau Bldg. at 2 p.m.
- Draft Horse Show including performances by the Percheron Thunder — Coliseum at 5 p.m.
- Kansas — Free Stage at 7:30 p.m.
NBA Nation Tour
The NBA’s largest mobile basketball experience bounces into the fairgrounds for three days, Aug. 15-17. The NBA Nation Tour pre-sented by Sprint features 20,000 square feet of basketball activi-ties, contests and clinics. The tour also gives fairgoers a chance to meet NBA legend Darryl Dawkins, Indiana Fever All-Star Tami-ka Catchings and other NBA and WNBA players. The NBA Nation Tour is located in the Hoosier Lottery Grandstand Side Lot. Find out more @NBAnation and facebook.com/nbanation.
- Great American Duck Race: Family Fun Park at 10:30 a.m., 1, 4 & 5:30 p.m.
- MHS pres. Flippenout Extreme Trampoline Show: Dow AgroSciences Celebration Park at 11:30 a.m., 2, 4:30 & 6:30 p.m.
- Shenanigans! Comedy Wild West Show: Family Fun Park at Noon, 3 & 6:30 p.m.
- Indiana Farming Experience: Glass Barn 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Livestock Nursery: North of the Farm Bureau Bldg 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.